NANA Gravel Program
NANA Region Communities
This website addresses gravel and sand questions:
- Gravel policies
- Gravel resources in the NANA region
- Gravel locations (communities)
- Gravel requests from NANA
- State material sites (click here for more information)
- Native allotments (contact Maniilaq Association)
Active Material Site
NANA defines an “active material site” as one that has been developed, has material, and can be accessed by a qualified entity, such as a contractor or local government, which must obtain and prepare the necessary permits and plans in order to mine the site.
Gravel and sand prices do not include transportation costs.
NANA sells gravel in place.
The Buyer or User is responsible for gravel transportation, including developing and maintaining access routes to the site, if necessary.
NANA develops sand and gravel resources with sustainability in mind.
NANA complies with environmental, health and safety regulations.